Senior Operations Analyst (9 Month Contract)
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate individual to join the Investments Operations team. This position is primarily responsible for the operational and administrative functions relating to the debt facilities and investments managed by MaxCap Group.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, your responsibilities will span across investor onboarding, institution and custodian management, loan and investment management and capital raising.
Apply for the role of Senior Operations Analyst (9 Month Contract) here – Senior Operations Analyst (9 Month Contract) Job in Melbourne VIC – SEEK
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage the investor onboarding experience, including the preparation of letters and registers, audit documentation and tax distribution statements as well as, database management.
- Monitor and process institutional investors’ funding calls, payments and other cash movements.
- Ensure that all portfolios are compliant with their respective investment guidelines at the time a deal is allocated to a portfolio and on an ongoing basis.
- Prepare and reconcile institutional client’s custodian reports and follow-up to resolve discrepancies.
- Coordinate and prepare loan drawdowns while liaising with the relevant teams for funding and disbursements needs.
- Monitor and manage loan repayment process and coordinating subsequent follow-on disbursements.
- Collection and reconciliation of monthly interest and fees due, including the delivery of end of month distribution payments to investors
- Liaise with Capital Team and Investor Onboarding Officer to manage the capital raising process.
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business (finance related discipline), or work experience equivalent.
- Demonstrated investment operations experience of 5+years from funds Management, Financial Services or Commercial Property Lending (Banks, Financial Institutions, Private Investment Firms / Groups or related professional).
- Proven experience reviewing and overseeing broad investment operations functions with a middle office focus, along with exposure to performance analysis, financial modelling, treasury forecasting being ideal.
- Experience in driving process improvements, running projects and possess a strong ability to multitask and work to a deadline.
- Advanced Excel, communication, and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of ARMnet system is desirable but not essential.
- Attention to details with impeccable level of accuracy.
- Commitment to high standards of client service with a balanced focus on the commercial priorities.
Why Choose MaxCap:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A range of employee benefits including personal wellbeing allowance, interstate travel, employee committee groups and paid parental leave.
- A collaborative environment that offers support encourages career development and learning.
- You will be a part of a dynamic business that enforces values, encourages inclusion and where ideas matter.