Senior Associate – Investment Operations
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented and passionate individual to lead a range of investments operations functions with responsibility for the operational and administrative functions relating to the debt and equity investments managed by MaxCap.
Reporting to the Senior Manager you will combine management of workflow and operational activities to implement process improvement objectives.
Apply for the role of Senior Associate – Investment Operations here – Senior Associate – Investment Operations Job in Melbourne VIC – SEEK
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage internal and external stakeholders to deliver private syndicate services.
- Be accountable for the processing of investor funding calls, drawdowns, payments, and other cash movements for private syndicates, mandates and funds.
- Oversee portfolio compliance and performance return calculations, including submission to custodian.
- Oversee the investor onboarding experience, including timeliness and accuracy of application forms, letters, registers, audit documentation and the internal data base.
- Demonstrated investment operations experience from Funds Management, Financial Services or Commercial Property Lending.
- Proven experience reviewing and overseeing investment operations functions with a middle office focus.
- Exposure to performance analysis, financial modelling, treasury forecasting being ideal.
- Advanced Excel, communication, and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of ARMnet system is desirable but not essential.
- Attention to details with impeccable level of accuracy.
- Degree in Accounting, Commerce or Business (finance related discipline) is desirable.
Why Choose MaxCap:
- A competitive remuneration package.
- A range of employee benefits including personal wellbeing allowance, interstate travel, employee committee groups and paid parental leave.
- A collaborative environment that offers support encourages career development and learning.
- You will be a part of a dynamic business that enforces values, encourages inclusion and where ideas matter.