The primary objective of this role is to provide executive support to the Founding Partner. The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring that MaxCap’s administration systems, processes and office management activities are delivered to the highest professional standards. The incumbent is also responsible for a range of administration and coordination activities for the CIO and Victorian Investment team.
• Manage email, contacts and calendar
• Coordinate travel and accommodation
• Draft documents, presentations and reports
• Co-ordinate meetings, prepare information and minute meetings as required
• Support the organisation in the delivery of conferences and workshops, including arranging equipment, agendas, attendees, schedules and documentation
• Build and maintain effective relationships both internally/ externally
• Coordinate projects, communicate risks, plan and co-ordinate accordingly
• Manage business expenses key stakeholders
Investment Team Assistant:
• Proactively seek opportunities to provide assistance to the investment team
• Manage expenses for the investment team as required
S.O.A.R with Integrity
Interpersonal / Communication Skills:
It is essential that the incumbent of this role possess the ability to:
• Highly developed written and oral communication skills
• The ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• Articulate and persuasively present critical argument
• Build rapport and professional credibility
Education, Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
• Demonstrate experience in a similar role
• Excellent time management and organisational skills, with ability to manage competing priorities and take accountability for delivering results
• Ability and desire to work autonomously
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• Strong grammatical and proof reading skills
• Well-developed stakeholder management skills with ability to build rapport and establish credibility quickly with a variety of people (both internally and externally)
• High levels of attention to detail
• Well-developed problem-solving skills with a high level of initiative
• Ability to handle confidential material responsibly
• Ability to work in and positively contribute in a team environment
• Conscientious; willingness to “go the extra mile” with a flexible and agile approach to deliver high quality results, on deadline.
• Acts ethically and with unquestionable integrity.
• Ability and willingness to engage positively with a wide range of people.
• High personal/work standards and lead by example with the cultural attributes.
• Display openness to seek and embrace change.
• Calm and considerate when working under pressure.
• Self-motivated with a drive to succeed.